Code of Ethics
Hawaii Car Rentals, a leading authorized wholesale corporate discount vendor of automobile rentals in Hawaii, is committed to following ethical and responsible business practices towards customers as well as competitors. A large chunk of travelers to the region use local car rental companies for fulfilling their vehicle requirements while exploring the Hawaiian islands and expect the companies they rent from to have a code of ethics. Hawaii Car Rentals prides itself in being able to deliver their services in the most honest and effective manner possible within a strict code of ethics.
Code of Ethics at Hawaii Car Rentals
We adhere to the followig code of ethics:
- We recognize the importance of adherence to laws. So, we comply with all the applicable laws, rules and regulations of the state in which it operates.
- The company is committed to fair and honest treatment of clients, offering them the best rates possible.
- The company, to the best of its ability, offers accurate and reliable information about services and their terms of offer. No misleading information is provided.
- No deceptive practices are followed.
- No false assurances are made; for instance, clear status of customer booking is offered at all times.
- Responds quickly to customer queries.
- Provides details of all charges applicable on the services and accessories provided with the rental vehicles.
- Ensures confidentiality of customer’s personal information and do not pass them on to a third party.
- If unable to meet a client’s rental requirements, we direct them to an alternate service provider.
- The interests of our clients are paramount and will not be compromised in any way.
- Receptive to client complaints and solve them promptly and efficiently.
Our dedication to the code of conduct and business ethics helps us maintain our leading position in the industry and deliver the best services.